NECA 2024 Midwestern Regional Conference -March 11-14, 2024 - Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas
The program will take place in Paradise Island, Bahamas on March 11-14, 2024.
The NECA 2024 Midwestern Regional Conference will take place in Paradise Island, Bahamas on March 11-14, 2024. Join us at the legendary Atlantis Resort to network with industry leaders, learn from the best, and hear from insightful speakers!
Registration for the 2024 Midwestern Regional Conference at the Atlantis Resort is now OPEN!.
Please be aware of the following when registering for the event:
- The location of this meeting requires a passport.
- Please register now for resort availability.
- If you do want to reserve rooms outside the normal block, please proceed with booking the dates that the hotel reservation link will allow. Send your confirmation to email@example.com with the nights you need added, and she will work directly with the hotel to have those added to your reservation.
- Registration for tours and golf will open by the end of October.
- All flight reservations should be to/from Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS).
- Registration Fee: Member: $815 Spouse/Guest: $565 Children: $150
- At the end of the registration process, you can link directly to the hotel’s website to reserve your hotel room at the Atlantis Resort.
Room rates are as follows:
- The Royal Tower Run of House - $399 (Single & Double Rate)
- The Royal Tower Run of House - $449 (Triple Rate)
- The Royal Tower Run of House - $499 (Quad Rate)
The last day to book housing is February 9.
Chicago Chapter Event
The Chicago and Cook County Chapter function has not been scheduled at this time. Information to follow, soon.
Conference Speakers, include Mike Lee and Jake Harriman.
Mike Lee - High-performance leadership lessons from inside the hearts and minds of NBA’s elite
Jake Harriman - Equips leaders to take charge of their own destinies & unlock innovative approaches to problems
Please contact the Association office at: (708) 531-0022 with any questions regarding this and any other Conference events/registration.