ECA's DEI Workshops kick off November 17th!
Learn how to put a DEI plan in action & create a culture of belonging at your Company
In our November workshop we will begin by focusing with the end in mind. The ultimate goal of Diversity Equity and Inclusion is to create belonging environments where all employees feel accepted, included and can bring their authentic self to work.
In this workshop participants will:
- Identify the barriers to belonging
- Understand the Four Elements of Belonging
- Identify foundational rules for establishing belonging within their company
- Understand Senior Leaders, Middle Level Managers and peers roles in creating a belonging environment
- Walk away with easy, action items to begin their DEI Journey within their organization
Workshop Goal: The Goal is to give Senior leaders action items they can take back to their departments.
Who Should Attend: Company Executives, Senior leadership, Division Managers, and anyone leading a team within your Company
This workshop series is free and open to all ECA Members and their Employees! Your participation in greatly encouraged. Please contact ECA with any questions.
DATE: Thursday, November 17th, 2022 / TIME: 3:00pm to 6:00pm
(The first two hours will cover learning objectives and interactive small group experiences, followed by a relaxed Happy Hour for continued discussion on implementation of a DEI plan)