Young Professionals of ECA Chicago Announces 2022 Calendar of Events
First event of the year is March 2, 2022 - a Town Hall meeting featuring NECA CEO, David Long
The Young Professionals of ECA Chicago Announces 2022 Calendar of Events
March 2, 2022
Young Professionals of ECA Chicago Town Hall Meeting featuring:
David Long, CEO, NECA and Lt. Gen. Ronald L. Bailey, NECA Vice-President of Industry Development
Harry Caray’s Steakhouse, Lombard (Reception begins at 5pm, Town Hall Meeting from 6:00pm - 7:00pm)
April 5, 2022
Windy City Curling Club Event (5-8pm)
(Villa Park, IL) Speaker to be determined
August 18-19, 2022
Young Professionals of ECA - 4th Annual Leadership Conference
Lake Lawn Resort and Conference Center
October / November 2022
A fourth quarter event may be added later this year.
The Electrical Contractors' Association of Chicago & Cook County (Chicago and Cook County Chapter, NECA) organizes events throughout the year to bring together young executives from the Electrical Construction Industry. All employees of ECA Member Companies may participate in Young Professionals activities. Our goal is to provide quality education, professional development opportunities, and a venue to network with peers for our next generation of Industry Leaders. While we do not enforce any age guidelines, members that attend the events are generally 25 years of age to 45 years old. This age range provides a great opportunity for new comers to the Industry to learn from those already in a management level position.
- Engage current leaders and develop future leadership at ECA member companies
- Diversify representation at various meetings and industry events on behalf of ECA
- Create opportunities for idea and information sharing and ownership from the “next generation” of ECA
- Mentor individuals for future Board and Committee positions within ECA
- Expand the image and awareness of ECA / NECA services to those who may not be familiar with the complete picture of membership.
- Build upon the strong foundation of ECA with new perspectives, energy and engagement.
To learn more about the Young Professionals of ECA, and to be included in future event notifications, please contact Carrie Spaeth: firstname.lastname@example.org