March 15 - 17, 2023
ELECTRI International Cross-Border Meeting -
March 15-17, 2023
Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico
ELECTRI International Cross-Border Meeting - March 15-17, 2023 -
Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico --
The ELECTRI Cross-Border meeting will be held March 15-17, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve in Puerto Rico! We have a fantastic agenda planned that includes:
- Student Passport Project- Students will travel from Iowa State University to work on several projects with SBP USA, a national disaster recovery and resilience organization.
- Students will present their projects to Cross-Border attendees.
- The opportunity for Cross-Border attendees to volunteer for a group project with SBP USA
- An overview of the current state of Puerto Rico’s electrical grid
- A discussion with local electrical contractors
- A tour of LUMA College for Technical Training
- How Can Technology Help Puerto Rico?
- The Future of Solar
- Quanta’s Perspective--The Future of Electrical Contracting
- Fun activities:
- Networking dinners
- Golf (optional)
Historically, ELECTRI Cross-Border meetings have created opportunities for elevating the electrical contracting industry around the world by building relationships, meeting and learning from contractors and government officials in other countries and being immersed in different cultures. We look forward to another year of expanding ELECTRI’s cross-border relationships and we hope you will be part of the adventure.
- Participation fee: $750 for ELECTRI Council attendees and $250 for spouse/guest
- Registration will be handled through NECA’s website. If you are an industry partner and do not have a NECA account, please contact Taylor Kershaw to register. All contractors can register here for the meeting.
- Space is limited. Register soon!
For additional information, contact Laura Holmes, ELECTRI Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-991-6257.
For more information: https://electri.org/international/