CISCO Annual Meeting - Feb. 7, 2020
Please review the highlights of the CISCO Annual Meeting!
CISCO Annual Meeting
The Construction Industry Service Corporation (CISCO) held its Annual Meeting on Friday, February 7, 2020 at Maggiano’s Banquets in Schaumburg, Illinois. Maurice King, CISCO President, Local Union #134 IBEW Vice President opened the meeting and welcome the attendees prior to the election of the CISCO 2020 Board of Directors. The meeting also featured a guest presentation from U.S. Senator Dick Durbin.
The session closed with the winners of the CISCO Pride in Construction Awards:
- New Construction over $20 million (Chicago) - McDonald's Global Hdqtrs.
- New Construction over $20 million (suburbs) - Wheeling Town Center
- New Construction under $20 million (Chicago / suburbs) - Aurora Fire Station #7
- Infrastructure - 41st Street Pedestrian Bridge over Lake Shore Drive
- Rehabilitation & Special Mention Masonry - Old Chicago Post Office
- Residential - One Bennett Park
Pictured above is Senator Dick Durbin,
as he addressed the CISCO Annual Meeting.
Pictured above is
Maurice King, CISCO President, Local Union #134 IBEW Vice President,
as he opened the meeting.
Pictured above is Dan Allen, CISCO Executive Director as he addressed the attendees.