June 5-6, 2019
ECA's 48th Annual Spring Conference
Golf, Business, Education, and Networking
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
48th Annual Spring Conference
June 5-6, 2019 - Grand Geneva Resort and Spa
The Electrical Contractors’ Association 48th Annual Spring Conference will be held on June 5 – 6, 2019 at the Grand Geneva Resort, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The Grand Geneva Resort is set on 1,300 scenic, secluded acres featuring the full-service Grand Geneva Spa and Sport Center – THE WELL. In addition, the golf outing scheduled for Wednesday, June 5, 2019 will be held at the Grand Geneva Resort – The Brute Course. We’re sure that these are reasons enough to attend this Conference. Wednesday night’s reception/dinner meeting will provide you with the latest information regarding industry events. This is a great opportunity to catch up with what’s going on in this constantly changing industry. Thursday mornings education session will feature a presentation Diversity & Inclusion.
Diversity & Inclusion … What Does it Even Mean and What’s the Business Impact?
Diversity and inclusion is important to the future our business and the future of our industry. We want the BEST candidates for roles that are imperative to success. But where and how do we start?
In this interactive, fast-paced session, you will:
- Review data that shows the business, financial, and strategic impact of diversity and inclusion
- Discover your own unconscious bias—and yes, YOU have it too!
- Determine with honest consideration, the ONE THING that each of us will do to lead the charge on the importance of diversity and inclusion
- Have fun!
DIRECTIONS (From Chicago & Vicinity)
Grand Geneva Resort, 7036 Grand Geneva Way at Highways 50 East and 12, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin (262) 248-8811
- Take I-94 West (North) to Highway 50 Kenosha/Lake Geneva West. Proceed west approximately 23.7 miles. Grand Geneva Resort will be on your right; or
- Take Route 12 West to Lake Geneva, exit Highway 50 East.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The events are to be held at the Grand Geneva Resort. The tentative schedule is as follows:
Grand Geneva Resort June 5 – 6, 2019
Wednesday, June 5
9:00 A.M. Golf Outing – Grand Geneva – The Brute Course
4:00 P.M. Hotel Registration
7:00 P.M. Cocktail Reception
8:00 P.M. Dinner and Regular Membership Meeting
Thursday, June 6
8:00 A.M. Continental Breakfast
8:30 A.M. Business Session, Diversity & Inclusion
11:00 A.M. Hotel Checkout
Please contact ECA with questions: email@example.com, (708) 531-0022